Friday 10 August 2007

welcome to my blog....

Well, just as the whole world seems to be moving on to face book i decide to get a blog!! I have been thinking about creating a blog for sometime to take a lighthearted look at Sikhi related topics, things which inspire me, annoy me (this is going to be my favorite!) and anything else that springs to mind.

I hope I can keep on top of this blog with updates and good thought provoking blogs. Lets see where this goes or doesn't!

Remember, the posts here are probably my opinion or limited to my knowledge, research and observations so do look in to things for yourself and question for yourself too! If i offend please forgive me as i am still a child (thats the first of the lies right there!), really, I am still learning so I may make mistakes.

so here goes......

2 comments:

Preet said...

Allow me to be the first to leave a comment, ah I feel so priviledged!

About time you caught up with the times, eh old boy?!

Tis a nice start (lets see how far you get) - no doubt you'll have a tonne of religious bigots falling over each other trying to prove how you're wrong and they are right.

Looking forward to more enlightening posts...

g_singh said...

thats the fun part!